[6.1] Hidden Functionality
MESH: Hero's Hearts
There is an unsupported, undocumented way of importing Hero levels created
in the DOS version. To do this, follow these instructions:
1. Make a subdirectory in the MESH: Hero's Hearts directory called "DOS".
2. Copy your DOS Hero *.lev and *.mov files into this subdirectory.
3. Run the game.
4. Create a new puzzle set, retaining all of the class definitions.
5. Enter the level editor.
6. Press the "I" key (for "import").
7. Enter the DOS puzzle set name (three characters).
8. Return to the game, and the levels will be saved. The moves will be
imported as the solutions, although note that, due to incompatibilities
between the DOS Hero and MESH: Hero engines, the solutions may not work.
Back to the table of contents page.